A stain used to color interior and exterior wooden surfaces while preserving the aesthetic of the wood-grain. It is characterized by quick-drying and high resistance against moisture and other weather conditions.
- High concentration stains grant superior hiding.
- High spreading rate.
- High penetration and adhesion properties on wood surfaces and topcoats.
- Excellent color retention.
- Resistance to rot, fungus and pests.
- High resistance to UV.
- Fast drying.
WOOD STAIN CATALOG
A wooden paint in rich colors, granting your wooden surfaces depth of color while preserving the original wood veins.
Recommended to Use
Recommended to use for exterior and interior applications, as a stain on all types of wooden surfaces such as doors, windows and furniture.
• Jazeera Wood Stain.
• Can be overcoated by all kinds of sanding sealers and solvent based topcoats.
Note: The can should be sheken well before use.
wooden surfaces such as wooden door and window etc.